When it comes to medical and healthcare organisations, patient and client care is the first priority and we understand the high standards required by both the organisation and client.
Just some of the services we offer:
- Switchboard Control – Allow a highly trained team of receptionists or medical professionals to handle a high call volume or to act as the first point of contact for a practice, surgery etc. which means that clients and patients are speaking to the correct staff member straight away.
- Customer Service – Good customer service is the key to any successful business, particularly in a service-led economy. An integral part of customer retention is in the care and service you offer, particularly your availability. Today’s consumer expects around the clock customer care and CLCA Call Direct can support your customer services team by ensuring calls are answered 24/7.
- Appointment Booking & Management – We can integrate seamlessly with your systems so our call handlers can create and amend appointments and bookings. Our staff will undergo an extensive tailored training programme to develop a thorough understanding of your processes. We ensure that every call is taken and every appointment booked is done to your stringent quality standards.
- Medical Transcription – increase your administration capacity by reducing typing backlogs and providing ongoing specialist typing support in the medical and healthcare industries.
- Support Line – We can provide fully qualified medical staff to provide initial support to GP surgeries, clinics etc. which can be particularly useful as an out-of-hours or overflow service during peak times.
What does this mean for you?
- Extend operational hours to allow for out-of-hours response to enquiries, appointments and emergency handling.
- Reduce costs whilst dealing with a higher volume of calls.
- Scalable solutions allow you to grow your business or sustain a high operational capacity.
CLCA Call Direct has already supported an NHS Staffing provider with a Homecare Division in the UK by handling new enquiries, overflow reception, appointment management and by forming an emergency helpline of fully qualified nurses for clinical staff.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.